MommaMo

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TPS Reports (aka quick status update - yes I'm still alive)

Sadie is getting so big and learning so fast. It's crazy. She's talking/babbling like you wouldn't believe, growing, eating, pooping, playing, sleeping, and overall being the best baby ever. I'm allowed to say that right? She's my baby, I'm here momma, I'm supposed to say stuff like that. And I mean every word of it.

Work has been crazy busy - numerous deadlines, lots to do. Good stuff. Not to mention tax season on top of that for job numero dos. Phew. And Thomas has some crazy deadlines at his work requiring weekend work and second shifts here shortly. But it'll all soon be over. Then we can go back to "normal", whatever that may be.

Workout/Exercise has been fairly good. I've been participating in these bootcamp sessions after work. It's fun, it's different, and I have no excuse not to go because I'm already at work. I haven't seen much change yet, but at least I'm getting out there and doing it. And having other people there to encourage/push/shove me along is always helpful.

Moms groups - awesome awesome awesome. Lots of meetups everywhere - from coffee conversations to bunko groups to martini nights. Awesome. So much fun. And great to know that there are other busy moms out there that need an outlet for life like I do.

Sorry so short, internet, but this is all the time I have for now. Maybe more posts of substantial news and thoughts will come after tax season and after all of these deadlines at work. Just maybe. (But don't hold your breath on that one.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home