MommaMo

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weird twists in movies

Every watch a movie and get to a point where you take a second and ask yourself what the hell is going on? How did we get to this point from where the movie started? I was watching 1408 with Samuel Jackson and John Cusack... yeah, that movie took a rather odd turn. Didn't expect any of that. And for those of you that are one day going to watch it, I'll not spew the details. But for those of you never going to see because it falls in that odd category of movies that I notice only I enjoy and rarely few others, well..., it's not that interesting. It's like they (they being the directors, film makers, writers, etc) tried to do two movies in one. Eh, whatever. It occupied me for at least a while instead of watching crap tv. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home