MommaMo

Monday, February 2, 2009

More I can't believe it things

Here's a quick list of some recent I can't believe it items:

- My nephew is now two years old!
- My friends had their baby 10 days ago.
- Another friend had her baby today, at 8:07 pm to be exact.
- Another friend is due any minute... she was having contractions when I talked with her husband on Saturday.
- Yet another acquaintance is due in the next few days.
- My sweet little potato SadieMo is over 5 and a half months old!
- I get to see my mom in 10 days - woohoo!
- I get to see my brother in 11 days - woohoo!
- My mom and my brother get to see Sadie in 10/11 days. My mom last saw Sadie in August (August.... dang, that was forever ago). My brother got a 15 minute sneak peek while a flight had an overlay in December (December.... dang, that was forever ago too).
- My cats are crazy and snuggly and love to jump on my chest and back as I try to lay down on the couch or bed.
- I think I have allergies. I have never had allergies before, but these are definitely the symptoms, and Alavert/Claritin D helps battle them fairly well.
- The roads iced over... just last week.
- Two days after the ice, it was 79 outside.
- It's so easy to spend a good bit of money unexpectedly on Sadie, especially when she needs some long sleeve shirts and some new pajamas and pants.... she looks good in everything.
- It's getter harder to keep going to the gym - everything seems like the same routine.
- I haven't lost any weight even though I've been going to the gym three to four times a week and have completely changed my diet to portion controlled healthy meals. Argh.
- It's already February.

Yeah... that's all I got for now. Maybe more later. Maybe a better post next time. But, as you can see from the above list, I'm a bit scatter brained and can't stay focused on one concept for too long. All the more fun for my (rare, few, and far between) readers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home