MommaMo

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cubes are so depressing.

I feel like a caged animal. Cubicles are not my thing. I don't mind a small office - and I mean small. You could stick me in a broom closet for all I care. I miss my beautiful office in downtown on the thirteenth floor with door and window and gorgeous view and beautiful modern furniture. How many offices do you know that have black hardwood floors in their entrance/lobby? But being sub-contracted out to another company for a while, I'm in a cubicle. I don't do cubicles. So mass produced and impersonal.
Well, I can at least change that last part. I decided to decorate my cube a bit and will continue to do so with small odds and ends here and there as time goes by. But for now, this is what I have. What do you think?

It was cheap to do to - $10 in fabric and some sewing pins/T pins. Easy cheesey. And it looks really nice. At least better than the ugly gray faux tweed on the rest of the walls. I know it needs to be ironed a bit more, but I don't feel like taking it down right now to do so. The wrinkles will eventually work their way out. But for now it at least adds a pop of color and some interest in my otherwise boring cube.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home