MommaMo

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Don't we all love Elmo? Or at least agree that he's demonic?

We went to see Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Green Thumb this afternoon for my nephew's birthday. There were a TON of kids there. Holy moley, too many kids for my taking. And of course, about halfway through the second half of the show you could tell that it was every kid's nap time. Cranky cranky cranky. But still all good. It was a cute show, a little creepy at times, but overall good. Sadie enjoyed all of the bright lights and music. I'm sure that that is all that she got out of it. But she wasn't fussy or anything. And that's surprising, considering she was sick the past few days vomiting everywhere. She just had to clear out her system - now she's back to her normal self - happy, playful, hungry, crazy.

In other news (as if where really news, if so we should all run for the hills), shopping for clothing stinks. Nothing fits right, and right now everything, in my opinion, is ugly as ever. So boring and drab, or even the other extreme as to who the heck would wear that moments. After reluctantly sorting through racks and racks of clothing, all I found this weekend was some good old plain Jane solid color v-neck t-shirts. How lame. I don't think I am ever going to get rid of the plain Jane look I've always had. It sucks. I try so hard to not necessarily be trendy, but spice things up a bit. And nothing works. Then I get frustrated and end up going shlumpy everywhere. Argh. Any suggestions? Anyone? Tim Gunn? Stacey London? Hello? Internet? HELP ME!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

You need to shop at places that make good clothes like Banana Republic, Gap or other places like that. It's more expensive but that stuff will last longer than Target, Kohl's or other places like them. I need new clothes too so we should go shopping soon.

March 5, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home