MommaMo

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm on a streak

I've been on my vegan streak for exactly one month now. And it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong - I miss cheese. But not so much missing the meat or milk... although today's meeting over lunch was catered by Red Hot and Blue and their banana pudding was very very tempting, but I resisted. Go me.

Today is also the end of our option period with our potential buyer of our house. We haven't heard anything yet, but we're leaning towards "Woohoo! Sold!" for sure seeing our home inspection the other day went very well. Minor things that didn't necessarily have to be fixed, but we fixed them anyway for less than $25. Yeah the little things.

Sorry so short, but maybe the next one might be a little longer.

Oh - did I mention that Sadie can now pull herself up to stand, can traverse along the couch and her crib while standing, and has her first big front tooth poking out now? Yay!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home