MommaMo

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another class (and probably a few pounds)

I took part two of my vegan cooking class this past Saturday. Awesome. So full of yummy, easy to make food. And so delicious. After coming home I rifled through my cookbooks some more to can more ideas of things I wanted to try in the next week or so and started putting together my shopping list.

As for our housing situation, we are officially homeless! We closed on our house on Thursday, but we don't have to move just yet because we rented back the house for a month. We also had our pre-construction meeting with our builder. Such a no nonsense, straight shooting type of guy - great for his field of work, and we really like him. So if things go quickly with city permits and paperwork, and no crazy weather gets in the way (too much, at least), we are looking at mid-September for the house to be completely done. Woohoo!

Sorry so short this time around Internet, but my bed is calling. More to come later fo' shizzle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home