MommaMo

Saturday, June 27, 2009

So stinking busy I can't smell it anymore

I've been SO busy lately. I haven't even had time to check my email using a full sized keyboard. (Stupid iPhone coolness.) Work has been very busy. Thomas's work schedule has been very busy. Sadie has been crazy and awesome and the best ever. She can walk around holding just one of your hands now and either flailing her other hand in the air like she's waving, or just trying oh so hard to reach to get your pants or shorts or the wall or anything to balance her out. And she's so funny when she walks too. Her feet are pointing outwards like a ballerina in second position and her legs are all wobbling. The best part is her butt sticking out the back like she has some J.Lo booty shelf action going on back there. So funny. And her seventh, yes seventh, tooth is now poking out of her gums.

Oh, did I mention the new house? We (meaning the builder) got the permits approved by the city. Woohoo! So Thomas and I (and Sadie in her car seat in the car, if that counts) drove by and checked out our lot to look at it probably one of the last few times it will ever be empty. And the builder had actually started moving dirt! I never knew I would be so excited about moved dirt, but I am. They haven't truly graded the lot or broke ground or started the framework for the concrete slab yet, but they did mow the weeds, move some big rocks out of the way, and dump a truckload or two of dirt to help even out the front yard trench/slope the lot had previously. Awesome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home