MommaMo

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

*** speechless ***

I am speechless. Luckily not wordless though, so I can write this blog. We drove by our lot today to see what all has been done to the house since we last went over there (Sunday, a mere three days ago). Low and behold - POOF! There's a house. A house that's more than sticks. In just hasn't even been three whole weeks and they've already poured the foundation, roughed in the plumbing/electric/gas, framed the two story behemoth, have put up sheeting, have put siding, and now have all the windows in but one. If I blink between today and tomorrow, I may miss that they completely finish the house. At this rate, I might start sending out invitations for Sadie's birthday party to be held at the new house!

On a side note, green bell peppers stuffed with couscous, corn, and diced tomatoes for dinner - perfect!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home