MommaMo

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sweet Tooth - and I don't mean sugar

So life has been a bit rough for me lately, particularly in not getting things done that I want to do. Example - sleep through the night. Now I realize that my previous post stated that Sadie was sleeping through the next for the most part.... that was until Thursday night when all hell seemed to have broken loose. Then Friday was horendous... Friday night - unbearable. I ended up sleeping in her room on the floor for the two hours of sleep that I did get. *Quick note - this isn't the first time that I've ended up on her floor. But now the pieces have fallen in places that let me see the whole picture. Sadie is teething. Crazy, I know, especially at such an early age. But it's true - all the signs point to it. The drooling. All over the place. The fussing. The new ear piercing cries that she has learned, particular next to my head when I am holding her. The hard time to eat and wiggle simultaneously. The fist and finger chomping and sucking. Oh, but I love her dearly, yessiree Bob. Let's just hope she doesn't learn to chomp too much just yet. I don't want to feel like I have great hooters that serve as chew toys... just yet at least.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home