MommaMo

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging. I'm hoping to get an outlet by writing, well typing really, everything down and getting it out of my head. And to voice my opinion on things - especially when nobody cares to listen or ask.

Quick tidbits about me. I'm a first-time mom to my beautiful daughter Sadie and my husband Thomas' best friend. You could also tack on there the comfiest spot in the house to sit on according to my cats Blue, Red, and Murphy. I used to be insanely involved in marching band - participating in high school, participating and teaching throughout college. But, sadly, not so much any more. College courses and jobs had slowly taken over the time required to maintain that passion. Oh well. Next. Which lately has been home decorating/organizing, which I believe sprung from nesting when I was pregnant with Sadie. But even that has come to a near end because every room in my house is now painted, decorated, fixed up, organized, etc. I admit my closets are occasionally a mess because I just throw things in there, but they do get their "spring" cleaning at times.

I used to be into a lot of fitness activities - racquetball, workout sessions in the park, personal training sessions at a gym three times a week. Of course, that has all fallen to the wayside. I do try to go walking about 2-3 times per week in an attempt to get back into shape. Sadly I was more fit when I was pregnant than I am now two months after Sadie was born. I was the fit preggo lady still working it twice a week until 38 weeks pregnant. And then *poof* no sleep, no time, no energy for me - it all goes to baby! But that's slowly changing as I'm getting the hang of how this mommy thing works - and Sadie is getting better at it too. Enough of that note for now though.

I'm curious to see how often I actually use this blog. Will I be a crazy fanatic and post every day? Or more? Or less? Or much much less? To the point where I forget my login? (That's happened on a few things for me lately... preggo brained still, I tell ya!) We will just have to wait and see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home