MommaMo

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin squatting

It's the only name I could come up with to describe the position Sadie was in when I took the following pictures of her today at the FW Zoo. She's not able to sit up on her own just yet, but she does try. She just needed a little assistance from a nearby pumpkin.



On a side note, we (the fam - Thomas, Sadie, and I) went to the FW Zoo today with K and her boys to meet with one of her friends and fam. Fun stuff. It was fun. It'll be even more fun when Sadie can participate more than being pushed around in her stroller or the short while that we carried her around outside of her prison, oops I mean car seat. I feel like we just cart her around in that thing. I need to get her out more often. But I do miss my hands at times to do with as I please. Ahh - the joys of motherhood.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home